Interfaith Family Shelter
The Interfaith Family Shelter provides safe and secure housing while assisting families as they move towards self-sufficiency.
Families work to obtain:
- affordable housing
- adequate employment
- access to services and resources
During their stay, families develop skills including parenting, pre-employment skills and financial literacy to become independent from social and government assistance.
Children and youth receive special assistance through our Children’s Services Advocate. The shelter welcomes families with children birth through 17 years and pregnant women. Families may be headed by a single parent (mother, father or other guardian) or two adults. We work closely with our local housing, emergency and social services agencies to provide referrals, placement and access to regional resources.
- 9-10 rooms, 40 beds
- Near downtown Everett
- Families may stay up to 120 days
- Families with children or pregnant women are eligible
- Children birth -17 years of age
- Single parent (mother, father or guardian) or two parent households welcome