New Job Openings at The Family Shelter
The Family Shelter has 3 Job Openings available!
EVENING SHELTER MONITOR- Full time NEW position
- EVENING SHELTER MONITOR (New Position) OVERVIEW: Monitors The Family Shelter in the evening hours; supports the cooking and clean-up for evening meals; provides for the orderly operation of The Learning Hour Program; Ensures that daily house chores are completed.
- REPORTS TO: Direct Services Program Manager HOURS: Full-Time Evenings 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM Tuesday – Saturday SALARY: $31,200 – $33,280.00 Depending on education and experience BENEFITS: Employer supported Medical Benefits FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt
MENTAL HEALTH/SUBSTANCE ABUSE CASE MANAGER – Full time NEW position
- MENTAL HEALTH/SUBSTANCE ABUSE CASE MANAGER (New Position) OVERVIEW: This is a full-time position. Qualified candidates will have strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. This position maintains positive, collaborative relationships inside and outside the agency and provides support to program staff. The primary duties of the Mental Health/Substance Abuse Case Manager are to provide assessment, planning and support services to assist program participants to increase access and participation in mental health and/or substance abuse treatment while working to improve housing stability, income, and family management skills.
- REPORTS TO: Direct Services Program Manager HOURS: Full time, some evening hours required Sunday through Thursday 10:30 to 7:00 PM SALARY: $35,360 – 37,440.00 annually depending on education and experience BENEFITS: Employer supported Medical Benefits FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
RESIDENT SKILLS COORDINATOR – Part time CURRENT position
- RESIDENT SKILLS COORDINATOR (Current Position) OVERVIEW: Manages the Daily operations of The Family Shelter.
- REPORTS TO: Direct Services Program Manager HOURS: Part-Time days 30 hrs/week 5 days Monday through Friday SALARY: $23,400 – $24,960.00 Depending on education and experience BENEFITS: Employer supported Medical Benefits, Sick Leave, Paid Vacation FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt
- ***Submit your resume and cover letter by October 20, 2017, to email@example.com mail to HR, Interfaith Association of Northwest Washington, P.O. Box 12824 Everett WA 98206-2824. Please indicate which position you are applying for.*** see links below for complete job descriptions